Fitness and Balance Classes
A set of one-hour fitness classes designed for older adults.
This is an opportunity to be a part of something positive for yourself and your community, and to relate to other older adults in the pursuit of your optimal physical health and fitness.
Benefits of the class:
- Increased strength and endurance
- Increased balance and flexibility
- Improved social health
How the classes work:
Classes are purchased in packages of 10 and participants have 12 weeks
to make up the purchased classes.
Value adds for the classes:
- Small class sizes max 6 people
- Affordable cost and great opportunity for one-on-one attention
- Great emphasis on functional and individual needs of participants
- Instruction with Dr. Tara, who is familiar with aging conditions, preventative measures and rehabilitation of older adults
Dates of upcoming classes:
Mondays and Wednesdays 10:30 am-11:30 am Starting Sept 9th, 2019